Article 1 Personal information items to be collected
① The Society collects the following personal information for signing up for a member, counseling, requesting services and so on.
• 1. Collected items: Name, Date of birth, Login ID, Password, Phone number, Address, Mobile phone number, E-mail, mail reception agreement
• 2. Method to collect personal information: Homepage (Sign up for a member in Homepage)
Article 2 Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
① The society uses collected personal information for the following purposes.
• 1. Fulfills the contract for the service provision, and provides the content to pay the fee according to the service provision.
• 2. The following things needed to use membership service: such as Identification, prevention of unauthorized use, verification of age, affiliation confirmation, confirmation of consent of legal representative when collecting personal information of children under 14 years old, complaint handling, delivery of notices, etc.
• 3. Use in marketing and advertising
• The development and specialization of new services (product), delivery of advertisement information such as events, provision of services and advertisement display according to demographic characteristics, frequency of access or statistics on use of services by members
Article 3 Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information
① Once the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved, the Society will immediately destroy the information without exception.
Article 4 Procedure and Method of Destroying Personal Information
① As a general rule, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the society will destroy the information without delay. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
• 1. Destruction procedure
• The information entered by the member for signing up is transferred to a separate DB (in the case of paper, separate document box) after the purpose is accomplished and destroyed after being stored for a certain period (see the period of possession and use) of time as stipulated in the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations. Personal information that has been transferred to a separate DB is not used for any purpose other than holding it unless it is under the law.
• 2. Methods to destroy
• Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
Article 5 Providing Personal Information
① The Society does not, in principle, provide the user's personal information outside. However, except as follows.
• 1. In the case that users have agreed in advance
• 2. In the case of compliance with regulations or a request for investigation by an investigative authority in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed in the Act.
Article 6 Consignment of collected personal information
Article 7 Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise their rights
• ① The user or the legal representative may at any time view or edit his / her personal information of the registered person or the child under the age of 14 and request for termination of subscription.
• ② In order to view or edit the personal information of a user or a child under the age of 14, he / she click on the change of personal information (or edit membership information), check his / her identity, and then he / she can view or edit his / her personal information. Also, in order to cancel his / her subscription (withdraw his / her consent), he / she click on the member withdrawal, check his / her identity, and then he / she can withdraw membership. Or, if he / she contact the person in charge of personal information management, please contact us by phone or email and we will take action without delay.
• ③ The Society will not use or provide your personal information until you have completed the correction if you request correction of errors in your personal information. Also, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the processing result.
• ④ The Society treats personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative as specified in the period of holding and use of the personal information collected by the Society, and is prohibited from being viewed or accessed for any other purpose.
Article 8 Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection device of personal information
① The Society does not operate a device to collect personal information that is automatically generated when using Internet services such as cookies.
Article 9 Civil Service on Personal Information
① In order to protect customers' personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, the Society has designated the relevant departments and personal information management officers as follows.
• Chief Privacy Officer Name: Kang Young Nam
• Tel : 02-2258-6849
• Email : email@example.com
② You may report any complaints related to the protection of personal information, which arise when using the services of the Society, to the person in charge of personal information management or the relevant department. The Society will respond promptly to the users' reports. If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
• 1. Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (privacy.kisa.or.kr/ (without prefix) 118)
• 2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533-4)
• 3. Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutors' Office (www.spp.go.kr/02-3480-3573)
• 4. Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency (www.netan.go.kr/1566-0112)